online casinos offer their own progressive Blackjack game for players to enjoy. Also such progressive table games are developed by top rated gaming software companies like Playtech and Microgaming. In all of the blackjack games, the main objective is to score a blackjack and beat the dealer’s hand. There are many game variations with certain modifications that make them unique compared to the other games. In a progressive Blackjack game one can find a massive jackpot, something that cannot be found in any other blackjack variation. Played with six decks of 52 cards, in this game the players try to beat the dealer, but even more, they want to hit any of the jackpot winning combinations.
Here you will find as how to play Progressive Blackjack game developed by Playtech.
With Six decks, four aces, one hand, and some of the biggest progressive payouts ever is what Playtech Progressive Blackjack offers. You’ll need four matching Aces to win the biggest prize, but you’ll have plenty of chances to win the smaller bonuses with an assortment of other Aces. The prizes start at $25
Maximum bet in Playtech’s Progressive Blackjack is $1000 per hand, so you don’t need to be worried about it limiting your options. As long as you lay down the $5 minimum, you can play with ease.
In order to have any winning bonus potential, you’ll need to place a $1 bet in the side bet wager circle with every hand. Three cents on every dollar wager toward a progressive bet goes to the Playtech Progressive jackpot. It is combed from every progressive game in every Playtech casino. This means The Big Jackpot is always growing for you and every other contributing player, and, of course, it also means you and every other player out there is vying for the same big money.
The six-deck shoe making up the Progressive Blackjack game is shuffled after each hand. Playtech’s general Vegas-style rules apply in this Progressive game, as outlined on their main page.
The progressive jackpot, and any other bonus wins, are all determined by how many Aces you have in your hand. You’ll notice that you will need at least a pair of Aces right out of the gate to have a chance at the extra cash. Here is how the payouts break down:
- $25 for two Aces of any suit.
- $100 for two Aces of the same suit.
- $250 for three Aces of any suit.
- $1500 for four Aces of any suit (yes, you read that correctly)
- $2500 for three Aces of the same suit.
Progressive Jackpot is won when you’ve split two Aces of the same suit and you’ve received 2 more Aces of the same suit for a total of four identical Aces. Progressive bet aside, the game goes on as usual. There are still plenty of ways to beat the dealer and make some wins.
Progressive Blackjack Game Rules
- The game uses 6 decks of cards and there is an optional progressive side bet
- Player can only split once and has an option to double after splitting.
- The dealer can check for blackjack if he has an Ace or a 10 valued card
- A player is allowed to double only if his hand totals 9, 10 or 11
- The dealer has to stand on soft 17 and hit if their hand is lower than 16
- Player has an option to surrender
- There is a minimum and maximum side bet of $1 and $40, respectively.
- Blackjack payout of 3:2
- Insurance bets are available
How to win the game
There are two versions of this game: Single-Hand Progressive Blackjack, as well as a Progressive multi-hand version and both are played at online casinos powered by Playtech.
You can play instantly or download the casino software to enjoy this game with your smartphone or PC.
In order to win a game of Playtech progressive blackjack a you must:
- Have a higher hand than the dealer without going over 21, same as standard blackjack.
- Draw one or more aces, the more aces you draw the larger the payout. Draw 4 same colored aces to win the entire jackpot. You can win a progressive side bet by drawing aces, while losing your hand to the dealer (this is because, a progressive side bet is independent of your primary bet).
- In order to win this game, it is best to use the standard blackjack game strategies. The only way this game is different from blackjack is that, it has an option of a progressive side bet.
- Many progressive betting systems suggest that you should vary your bets according to the past results, by using this method you make a lot of small profits. Martingale, Fibonacci and Paroli systems are some examples of betting methods.
- It is also recommended to place a higher side bet, if affordable, as the payout rewards in this game range from 10 to 100x the bet placed.
Now find progressive Blackjack game at Playtech powered online casino and enjoy the game for some big wins.